Yanga yatozwa Faini ya milioni mbili, yanga sc yatozwa Faini, Klabu ya Yanga yalipishwa faini,Yanga yatakiwa kulipa faini
Yanga yatozwa Faini ya milioni moja
The Yanga club has been fined Sh1 million for the offense of its fans throwing water bottles on the field after the Ihefu team scored the second goal.
In the match played at Highland Estate in Mbeya region, Ihefu won 2-1.
Yanga has also been fined Sh1 million for the offense of technical bench officials appearing to oppose the decisions of the referees of the game and harassing the reserve referee.
The mistakes are outlined in the Premier League Board’s statement released today, October 19, after the decision-making session was held yesterday.
young Africans Sports Club, commonly alluded as Yanga could be a Tanzanian proficient football club based at Jangwani ward of Ilala Locale in Dar es Salaam Locale, Tanzania. Established in 1935, the club play their domestic recreations at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium in Miburani ward of Temeke Locale.
Nicknamed Yanga Timu ya Wananchi, the club has won 29 Tanzanian Head Alliance titles and number of household glasses, and have taken an interest in numerous CAF Champions Association versions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.
The club was positioned among the beat ten clubs in Africa, at number 3, by the Worldwide Alliance of Football History & Insights (IFFHS) in their 1 Septemba 2023 – 30 Admirable 2023 rankings. All inclusive, the club was positioned at number 104 within the IFFHS World Positioning
The club got to be a image of the anti-colonial development. Youthful Africans got to be related with patriots and flexibility warriors, and motivated the political party TANU to embrace yellow and green as their essential colours. The club is right now in a prepare that will keep the club possession 49% for financial specialists and the rest 51% to the club individuals.
The club holds a long-standing competition with Simba, with whom they challenge the Kariakoo derby, named after the locale where both groups were established. The competition was positioned 5th as one of the foremost celebrated African derbies.
On Sunday, 30 April 2023, the group made history when they got to be the primary ever football club from Tanzania to development to semi last level of any competition by the Confederation of African Football (CAF); after vanquishing Waterways Joined together Club from Nigeria 2-0 on total, and progressed into the semi-final organize of the CAF Confederation Glass. On Wednesday, 17 May 2023, Young Africa made history when they got to be the primary Tanzanian club to reach a CAF Confederation Glass last after overcoming Marumo Gallants 4-1 on total and they confronted USM Algiers from Algeria on the Cup’s Finals which they misplaced 2-2 on total due to absent objectives
Yanga was the group of the African individuals (Tanganyikan) and afterward more Groups built up possess by Europeans, Middle easterners and other rulers but Yanga got to be the most grounded group due to the notoriety of numerous citizens which is why to this day Yanga call themselves the People’s Group (Timu ya Wananchi). Ratiba mechi za Yanga Ligi Kuu NBC Chief Alliance 2022/2023
Yanga is the foremost effective group within the Tanzanian football alliance,
Yanga leads the way in winning the Tanzania premier league in Tanzania as they have won the title 28 times more times than any other group in Tanzania.
- University of Dar es Salaam
- Sokoine University of Agricultur
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Ardhi University
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences
- Moshi Co-operative University
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology