Wachezaji wa Yanga walioitwa Timu za taifa

Wachezaji wa Yanga walioitwa Timu za taifa ,Wachezaji wa yanga waliochaguliwa timu za taifa,wachezaji wa Yanga watakaocheza timu zao za taifa



Dickson Job

Bakari Mwamnyeto

Ibrahim Bacca

Nickson Kibabage

Mudathir Yahya

Clement Mzize

Djigue Diara


Stephano Azizi


Khalid Aucho

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is f8lqdjdw8aalfxb.jpeg

Yanga sc History

Youthful Africans Sports Club, commonly alluded as Yanga could be a Tanzanian proficient football club based at Jangwani ward of Ilala Locale in Dar es Salaam Locale, Tanzania. Established in 1935, the club play their domestic recreations at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium in Miburani ward of Temeke Area.

Nicknamed Yanga Timu ya Wananchi,[3] the club has won 29 Tanzanian Chief Association titles and number of residential glasses, and have taken part in different CAF Champions Association versions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.

The club was positioned among the best ten clubs in Africa, at number 3, by the Worldwide Alliance of Football History & Insights (IFFHS) in their 1 Septemba 2023 – 30 Admirable 2023 rankings. Universally, the club was positioned at number 104 within the IFFHS World Ranking.[4][5]

The club got to be a image of the anti-colonial development. Youthful Africans got to be related with patriots and flexibility warriors, and motivated the political party TANU to receive yellow and green as their essential colours. The club is as of now in a prepare that will keep the club possession 49% for speculators and the rest 51% to the club individuals.

The club holds a long-standing contention with Simba, with whom they challenge the Kariakoo derby, named after the area where both teams were established. The competition was positioned 5th as one of the foremost celebrated African derbies.[6]

On Sunday, 30 April 2023, the group made history when they got to be the primary ever football club from Tanzania to development to semi last level of any competition by the Confederation of African Football (CAF); after overcoming Waterways Joined together Club from Nigeria 2-0 on total, and progressed into the semi-final stage of the CAF Confederation Container. On Wednesday, 17 May 2023, Youthful Africa made history when they got to be the primary Tanzanian club to reach a CAF Confederation Glass last after overcoming Marumo Gallants 4-1 on total and they confronted USM Algiers from Algeria on the Cup’s Finals which they misplaced 2-2 on total due to absent objectives .[7][8][9]

The club’s roots can be followed as distant back as 1910s, but the authoritatively perceived history of the club begun in 1935 when Dar es Salaam inhabitants, who were gathered as Africans by the colonial organization in Tanganyika, chosen to create a football club to compete in a association which was full of “non-African” football clubs. The title Modern Youthful is said to be the club’s to begin with title. Afterward it was supplanted by the title Dar es Salaam Youthful Africans SC, and inevitably the title changed to Youthful Africans Sports Club.

After its foundation in 1935, its individuals quarreled over their team’s destitute execution and comes about. The club had an indeed poorer and inadmissible execution in 1936 that caused a few of the individuals to part and shape another group. The advocates of breaking absent were Middle easterners who saw fit to cause struggle among theclub individuals that driven to a part. They succeeded, and together with protesters shaped a club known as Rulers F.C. (as of now Simba). The two groups, Youthful Africans and Simba, have been rivals ever since.

In 2020 Yanga marked a consultancy bargain with La Liga.[10] On May 27, the individuals of the club concurred to alter their club’s administering structure to permit private speculations from other companies.

On 17 May 2023, Yanga for the primary time in its history qualified to a Mainland last after defeating Marumo Gallants within the semi-final.[11] On 3 June, Yanga Misplaced the 2023 CAF Confederation Glass last against USM Alger On Saturday, 16th September 2023, Yanga got to be the primary African club to have over 2000 fans traveling with the group to an absent CAF official coordinate. The amusement was conducted at Kigali in Rwanda, a travel of 1156km, which is over 20 hour drive separate. They bossed the diversion and of course upset the Sudanese side

Read also


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here