Matokeo Ya Yanga sc vs Club African, Matokeo ya Yanga sc vs Club African today’s,  Matokeo ya Yanga sc vs Club African November 2, 2022, Matokeo ya Yanga vs Club African leo November 2, 2022, Matokeo ya Yanga vs Club African leo, Matokeo ya Yanga sc vs Club African CAF Confedaration 2022.

Matokeo ya Yanga sc vs Club African CAF Confedaration 2022.

Yanga sc

Yanga, or Young Africans Sports Club, is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The club was founded in 1935 and plays its home games at Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

The club, nicknamed “Yanga” (Young Boys), [2] has won 28 league titles and a number of domestic cups, as well as participating in various seasons of the CAF Champions League. They have five CECAFA Club Championships to their name.

The club was associated with the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans identified as nationalists and freedom fighters, encouraging the TANU political party to use yellow and green as its main colors. The club is currently in the process of retaining 49% of the ownership of the club for investors and the remaining 51% for club members.

Matokeo ya Yanga vs Club African 


Club Africans sc 

Club Africain (Arabic: النادي الإفريقي) is a Tunisian football club based in Tunis that participates in the Tunisian Championship. It features several sports teams, including football, handball, basketball, swimming and volleyball. The soccer team was the first Tunisian club to win an international cup, when they won the Maghreb Cup Winners Cup in 1971. 20 years later, in 1991, Club Africain became the first Tunisian team to win the African Champions League.

National championship Tunisian League (13) Champions: 1947, 1948, 1964, 1967, 1973, 1974, 1979, 1980, 1990, 1992, 1996, 2008, 201). Tunisian Cup (13) Winners: 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1976, 1992, 1998, 2000, 2017, 2018. Tunisian Super Cup (3) Winners: 1968, 1970, 1979 Competitions African Cup of Champions (1) Winners: 1991-92 International competition Afro-Asian Club Championship (1) Winners: 1991-92 Arab Cup Winners’ Cup (1) Winners: 1995 Champions League Arabic (1) Winners: 1997 North African Champions Cup: 2 Winners: 2008, 2010 Maghreb Cup Winners’ Cup (1) Winners: 1971 Maghreb Champions Cup (3) Winners: 1974, 1975, 1976


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here