Mabango ya Kielectroni Benjamin Mkapa
For the past five months, the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium has been under renovation as part of a plan to bring it up to the standards required by FIFA and even CAF to be able to be used in international games.
The renovation has had two parts where the first phase has involved a few areas that needed to be implemented before starting the new African Football League competition.
ELECTRIC BILLBOARDS — Previously there were advertising billboards around the side of the stadium but now they have been removed and replaced with modern ones that use electricity like the one at Azam Complex, Chamazi which has made the stadium more attractive. The billboards made by a Tanzanian company are available in few stadiums in Africa as they are very modern.
The billboards made by a Tanzanian company are available in few stadiums in Africa because they are very modern and their costs are high. Steven Kwezi, Operations Manager of Formular 360 Company, which was awarded the contract, says they ordered the machines from China as they are not available in this country.
He says that the devices can last more than six to 10 years, they can prevent strong electricity and even when it suddenly breaks, they can turn off quickly and even when they have problems, it is easy to know. “Until reaching Tanzania, they have spent more than Sh2 billion and they can withstand rain for a long time without being damaged,” says the engineer.
- Msimamo wa ligi kuu Tanzania bara 2023-2024
- Ratiba ya mechi za Yanga sc Nbc premier League 2023-2024
- Simba sc Yanzindua jezi Mpya leo October 12,2023
- Droo ya Makundi Afcon 2023 African cup
- Wachezaji wa Yanga walioitwa Timu za taifa
- Wafungaji Bora Nbc premier league 2023-2024
- Wafahamu Belouizdad wapinzani wa yanga
- Simba haina mpinzani kwa Rekodi za CAF
- Al Ahly kufika Dar es salaam kesho october 17,2023