Gamondi Afurahishwa na mabadiliko ya Ligi kuu, Kocha wa yanga Gamondi kafurahi Mabadiliko y Nbc premier league, Gamondi kapenzwa na Mabadiliko ya Ligi kuu
Gamondi Afurahishwa na mabadiliko ya Ligi kuu
The League Board last weekend made minor changes to the Premier League schedules by pushing back the match between Yanga and Azam that was scheduled for October 25 and scheduled it to be played this weekend, which pleased coach Miguel Gamondi who said that was what he wanted.
Gamondi, who led the team to a total of 11 matches in the competition and lost only two, including one in the final of the Community Shield against Simba and the one in the Premier League in front of Ihefu, has said that it is cheaper to return for a match back because the players were staying for a long time without competitive match.
“I am happy with the schedule change, because before I was struggling with how to get a friendly match to build physically and competitively the players who have been out of the field for a while without playing,” said the Argentinian coach and added;
“Djigui Diarra, Stephane Aziz Ki and Khalid Aucho are playing the last friendly matches while serving the national teams, on October 18 I have ordered them to return the next day to prepare for the game with Azam as it is a difficult and highly competitive game.
- Msimamo wa ligi kuu Tanzania bara 2023-2024
- Ratiba ya mechi za Yanga sc Nbc premier League 2023-2024
- Simba sc Yanzindua jezi Mpya leo October 12,2023
- Droo ya Makundi Afcon 2023 African cup
- Wachezaji wa Yanga walioitwa Timu za taifa
- Wafungaji Bora Nbc premier league 2023-2024
- Wafahamu Belouizdad wapinzani wa yanga
- Simba haina mpinzani kwa Rekodi za CAF
- Al Ahly kufika Dar es salaam kesho october 17,2023